Information We Collect
We may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other information as appropriate.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
How We Use Your Information
We may use personal data collected from Users for the following purposes:
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How We Protect Your Information
Though there is no site on the Internet that is 100% free from the attacks of evil minded people, we do our best to adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Business Address!Eagle Pro Web Design Services
Prince Charles Drive - SS 19161
Nassau, New Providence - Bahamas